IT Support Intern
You have always been interested in IT, but haven’t yet found your way in? Or you just started learning about technology and want to put your passion into a career? This is the perfect time and place to make it happen.
Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. Our teams support a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Since 2015, we are experiencing strong and stable growth, and have grown into a multinational company with almost 200 employees with several offices in the United States and Europe. Our offices in Croatia are opened under Hands on Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand and are located in Osijek, Rijeka, and Zagreb.
Requirements for all the positions
For the last several years we have been successful in training our staff from scratch, and building a strong, learning-oriented environment. We believe in finding and hiring talent, individuals who possess strong interest in the field, and strong motivation to learn and succeed. We Hire for character and train the skill, and our requirements are set accordingly, with few simple preconditions:
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, as our clients are mostly US-based
- Passion for working with people, and helping them to get their stuff work
- Solution-oriented mindset, and passion for resolving problems
- Readiness to lend a helping hand, and pass on the knowledge as you grow with the company.
- Ability to work in shifts (morning, afternoon, night shift). However, our schedules are week-based - you wouldn’t be switching through different shifts each day but would keep a more stable schedule.
- The application submitted entirely in the English language
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own:
At the moment, we are looking for several new team members to join us for our IT Support Intern role. Depending on your technical preference, experience, and ambition, you would be offered a position in one of our teams. We will definitely use the interview process to find out what would suit you best! Daily responsibilities of a Support Intern would be:
- Respond to and resolve customer questions through chat, email and telephone calls quickly and effectively
- Assist in onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers through their journey
- Help and provide guidance to our customers with technical, and billing-related questions
- Act as a customer advocate by passing along unique questions and challenges that you see our customers are experiencing
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing an amazing, personal customer experience
What do we offer?
- You will be able to further your education with valuable technical certifications paid by the company.
- The promotional path is clearly defined, and you will know what’s required to achieve the next step in your career. Additionally, if you want to try management or project management positions, there are advancement opportunities available as well.
- Stability is very important for our employees, and we couldn’t agree more. All of our Employment contracts are in the indefinite period of time.
- Great teamwork and comradery across offices. The team is always ready to lend a helping hand in need, and the office atmosphere is quite laid-back: If you feel comfortable wearing slippers, that’s fine by us!
- We are a part of the Multisport family! It means you will be able to sign up for a unique sports membership concept and have access to 400 different sport centers across the country, with only one membership fee.
- Tea and coffee :)