IT Sales Intern - for the US Market
Who are we?
Touch Support is a US-based company that is a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with 24x7x365 exceptional customer service. Our team's members support a wide variety of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Our team members anticipate customers needs using our proprietary customer experience optimization framework to provide the best possible customer experience.
We started in 2003 as a small startup with our first employees working from home. Since then we have grown into a multinational company with almost 200 employees, and several offices in the United States and Europe. Our European offices are opened under Hands on Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand.
About the position
As part of our intensive business growth, Touch Support is looking to hire one IT Sales Intern to help us continue with the positive trends. You would be working with the existing sales team, so you can expect coaching and help, and you would learn how to improve, enhance and develop your outreach skills.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- Complete market profiling surveys of prospect companies
- (we appreciate your data mining skills)
- Make outbound calls in order to get prospects interested for a discovery call with the Touch Support team
- Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, time frame and decision making responsibility (“BANT” lead qualification)
- Master sales CRM and ensure diligent track of all activities
- Keep a detailed repository of potential leads, manage contacts and information
- Prepare meetings summary for potential prospects that are to meet our team for discovery or follow up calls
- Constant learning in terms of skill development (outreach techniques, message development, marketing research) and tracking of new tools and information on sales development and automation
This position is a great opportunity for you if You:
- Are interested in the sphere of sales and you want to take the next step in building a successful career
- Are ready to make a lot of outbound calls on a daily basis to examine potential sales opportunities with a high rated leads
- Are open-minded, communicative and stress resilient (it takes a lot of “no’s” to get a “yes”)
- Consider yourself to be independent and confident enough to approach different clients on a daily basis
- Like researching and getting creative about how to get things done
- Are organized and systematic - you are capable of organizing your contacts
- Are detail-oriented and you respect the importance of each client and each call
- Are dependable enough to carry out the Sales/activity plan
- Are flexible to work the afternoon and evening hours considering the prospective customers are available during US Day Shift hours
Please submit your applications in the English language. Applications written in any other language won’t be considered.